Do any of these sound like you?
- I feel totally alone with no one to talk to?
- I feel so low and depressed and don’t know how to feel better?
- I am struggling with overwhelming feelings of anxiety?
- I am unable to move past thoughts of helplessness?
- I’m scared and panicky all the time and don’t know why?
Life can be wonderful but also really difficult at times. You don’t have to cope on your own and it’s okay to admit you’re struggling. We can work together to make positive changes in your life and find ways to learn to accept what can’t be changed.
Make that first step now and get in touch…
IMPORTANT: Under the latest Government guidelines with the Covid-19 virus problem, I am no longer offering sessions with new clients. Please accept my apologies for this, but as I am unfortunately not fully trained to work online, I am only permitted to work with existing clients online or via telephone. This is in accordance with the recently published BACP guidelines for therapists.
This situation will be for as long as the Government advises us to stay at home.
Offering counselling services to the BS16 and BS15 areas in Bristol including Staple Hill, Downend, Mangotsfield, Fishponds and Kingswood.
“I am enormously thankful for the support given me. It has enriched my life and I will carry on all I’ve learned with me in the future.”