Do any of these sound like you?
- I feel totally alone with no one to talk to?
- I feel so low and depressed and don’t know how to feel better?
- I am struggling with overwhelming feelings of anxiety?
- I am unable to move past thoughts of helplessness?
- I’m scared and panicky all the time and don’t know why?
Life can be wonderful but also really difficult at times. You don’t have to cope on your own and it’s okay to admit you’re struggling. We can work together to make positive changes in your life and find ways to learn to accept what can’t be changed.
Make that first step now and get in touch…
IMPORTANT: I am now only working online or via telephone. This is because I do not currently have access to a Covid-19 safe room. However, my clients and I have transitioned to this way of working really well and have found it as supportive and useful.
Offering counselling services to the whole of the UK online or via telephone It is my intention to move to face to face in addition to online in the BS16 area in 2021
“I am enormously thankful for the support given me. It has enriched my life and I will carry on all I’ve learned with me in the future.”